Friday, June 11, 2010

Visa Application

Well I went to finish up my visa application by being finger printed... Didn't really work out how I thought it might. I don't really know what I was expecting but my prints were recorded digitally and I am assuming will be mailed to me? I don't really know in what form or how but all I know is I'm waiting on my finger prints to arrive in 5-10 days.

After which I will finally be able to mail in my paper work(Visa application) to my travel agent and hopefully it will make its way to the consulate of Peru(hope it's soon...)

As of now I am graduated from high school(a year early even and it still felt like forever) and hopefully preparing myself for much more to come :) first off though, I have to work. I dislike my work but it's a necessary evil. I suspect I can put up with my job for 3 more months. After all being a cashier doesn't bother me, but being forced to service people who behave as if they are 5 does. hahahaha. oh well.

- Fletch

1 comment:

  1. What's the status of your Visa, Fletcher? Did you receive it yet? Let's talk this weekend about your sendoff party --

    ReplyDelete